Friday, March 19, 2010

21,169 Steps

Today I dropped my car off for repair.  Because I wasn’t able to get to the gym beforehand, I decided to walk/run home from the shop.  However, I realized I needed to go to Target, as well.  Oh, and I wanted to stop by the mall.  So much to do so off I went.  I REALLY underestimated the distance to the Target on Sepulveda.  It took me 2 HOURS TO GET THERE!  By the time I did my shopping and started back home, I was wiped out. 

Onward I trudged, however. There was no other option.  When I was within 6 blocks of the mall, which was on my way home, my back was killing me and I was questioning whether I could make it the rest of the way home.

I arrived at the mall looking and feeling pretty bedraggled.  Luckily, my friend Jennifer was able to pick me up from there.  All in all, I spent 4 hours walking which amounted to  21,169 steps. – and it was only 1pm!  I definitely didn’t miss my workout and the calories burned reflect the effort…

Yesterday’s Results:

Calories Consumed:  1347

Calories Burned:  3755

[Via http://thebiggestloserhomechallenge.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment