Monday, November 30, 2009

Welcome to my Dieting Adventure

 

Ok, so i at long last understood out how to produce a blog.

I really came online to check out plastic surgery options but I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. So I decided to find before and after photos without surgery. I finished up here.

Truthfully, I'm afraid to lose weight. I hate the way I look right now. So much so that I have horrible thoughts. I'm just frightened that even if I eat right and exercise on a regular basis and lose the weight that I will still feel the same. I'm worried that my skin will be really loose. I already have so many stretch marks and saggy skin as it is. I lost some weight a few years ago but ended because of the fearfulness and noticing the lack of elasticity of my skin. I'm 165cm (5'4). The biggest i've been is 92kg (203 pounds) and i'm currently 78kgs (172). I want to be 57kgs (125). I would really love to just be able to buy clothes without it being a big drama. The only parts of my body that don't have to be covered are my forearms, neckline and head. It makes dressing a bit hard. I should really move to a cool climate. haha. Anyway, I'm just terrified it would all be for nothing and that dressing will still be just as hard but for different reasons. That's just how I feel.

 

[Via http://jennysdietingdiary.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment