Monday, November 30, 2009

No excuses

I’ve been really slack of late. I’m playing around with my diet – a little good stuff, a little junk, and ordering in far too often when there is food already in the house and no excuse at all. I did manage to do a little exercise last week, but had that two and a half hours by Thursday, and despite being home early on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday, didn’t do a lick more. It really isn’t good enough. My weight is holding steady but I am fed up of this and want to make some more progress. New goal for the week. Eat clean for the rest of the week. Do at least two resistance sessions, at least one interval session, and at least three hours in total exercise. No more excuses.

[Via http://blubberbegone.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment