Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 51

So this is getting posted rather late.  The day got by me and I almost totally forgot to post it entirely.  I was very discouraged upon rising today.  Mel ran us like a fiend.  The idea behind it was good, but my knees are acting up and now not just one but both are swollen.  I could hardly walk.  At lunch I went to the Kaliseum to work out, I managed to get 30 minutes in on the elliptical and the leg exercises to help the knees.  I am totally complaining and I know it.  While we were jogging Monday night I about 10 minutes into it I began to walk it was so uncomfortable.  I just looked at Mel and said I am tired of hurting.  I want to be able to run/jog/walk without my knees hurting.  I took x-rays the other day and the joints look good.  I think that it is still my nerve supply from my low back because when I get adjusted more than once a week they are better.  Now I know that I have to make time to get adjusted two or three times a week.

When I got home at lunch I but Tei-fu (which is like icy hot) on my knees, that relieved them some.  After the biggest loser on T.V. I got into the hot tub as well.  Let’s hope that helps.  Tracey got kicked off the biggest loser tonight, I am so glad her bulging eyes drove me crazy.  Sorry for the side track.  The goal for tomorrow is to just do it.  No matter how much my knees hurt I just have to do it.

Till tomorrow –  ”Just do it”

Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment