Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To all the courageous....take one step forward

It’s that time again! HOLIDAYS. They are a fabulous part of life, they’re going to continually bless us with sharing and family…..and can become a repeated excuse to “let it all go” because the Holidays “gave you permission” to do so.

Let’s take a look:

1. Thanksgiving prep is underway!

2. Relatives are comin.

3. Meeting the new boyfriends/girlfriends for the first time (awkward as HELL I mean, the first meeting and you’re the newbie and get left all alone with the family’s drunk uncle? Oh yes, when I was a new girlfriend it happened to me. So………we went high class all the way, it was a bud night–from the can!)

4. Food is everywhere and your mom begs you to help clean something, but you escape and go play across the street, and I almost died that day, I didn’t get one toe out the door are you kidding?

But this year my only escape is to my Thanksgiving Day Body Blast—and you can escape too!!

Check it out here: http://wp.me/pmtrp-98

5. People start arriving and all the “OMG you’re getting so big” comments fly. By the way, I don’t think I ever really received that comment. I mean, I’m 5’0 for chrissakes!

. THANKS FOR THE PIC HAPA!!

6. In goes the first piece of….whatever cause everything just looks sooooo good!

7. And the onslaught begins!

8. Pile on more……….everything and “don’t come back unless you bring a beer with it.” (Ummm, how does one eat like a cow AND drink beer? I get too full which is why I choose Grey Goose Orange straight up. No bloat, can eat more. Ahem).

9. FOOD COMA!

10. Wake up to the football game and screaming people, (and to the sound of somebody opening another beer), so you get up believing there’s still one cubic centimeter to shovel in some more.

11. Kinda like “well its Thanksgiving I deserve MORE food,” like what, you’re never going to eat again….ever?

12. So you do.

13. Pants ready to rip (even though you deliberately wore stretch).

14. Walking around, or I mean SWISHING around desperately in search of comfort and relief of the pressure on you belly just waiting to burst- -

15. And you find comfort….in another slice of pie, but this time ala mode.

16. Wishing you hadn’t deserved that last piece of death on a leash you contemplate another coma saying, “Maybe I’ll feel better when I wake up.”

17. Thanksgiving was a blast! Family. Food. Fun.

18. The Holidays gave you permission (remember) to gain the 10 to 15lbs, and please do it freely, after all, you deserve it, so post Thanksgiving, actually during the day of the feasting, you’re planning the office parties, how much fudge you’re going to be making, talking about all the treats that the vendors bring to your office (not your fault you ate, right? DAMN VENDORS!).

19. New Year shows up (like you had no idea it was coming), and you’re feeling guilty at the 15lbs you happily gained (and let’s remember, it’s the Holidays’ fault),

20. Ahhhh incomes the deliberate stance for breeding and nurturing stress over the 15lbs resulting in creating the fat cells to get bigger, (stress triggers fat cells to get bigger to protect you—nice huh?).

21. And now gotta dig out of a bigger hole due to procrastination on the New Year’s Resolution.

22. All the while the guilt is making you eat more, and what do you know, spring is already here and what you had planned to do went to the wayside.

23. “God I feel like shit.”

24. Awww “screw it” you say, “I still have a couple months till summer, and I’ll get the weight off.”

25. “WOW I didn’t know summer was here already,” you say in absolute amazement.

26. “I hate shopping for swimsuits.”

27. “But I have a wedding in July, I have more time.”

28. I better wear that one black dress I have; it’s my “fat dress.” Black is slimming.

29. “Why did I wait so long to get anything done?”

30. I’ll wait till the kids go back to school and then get back on my routine. (By the way, you haven’t created one but thought you did by planning to do so without action. “BUT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ! DON’T I GET POINTS FOR THAT,” you say?).

31. Back to school: “I’m exhausted, I can’t exercise today, I’ll start after I get back into back to school groove.”

32. “NO WAY it’s Halloween? Aww no problem! It’s the first official day of the holiday celebration and now I’m FREE again to eat whatever till the New Year!”

33. “New Years Eve-I’ll wear that black dress AGAIN; it’s the only thing that fits me.”

34. “I worthless.”

35. “HAPPY NEW YEAR………..”

36. “What’s so happy about it? I’m now 30 lbs heavier-I gained 30 lbs in two years?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?”

37. “I can’t do anything right.”

38. “Okay, January 5th I’m goin back to the gym.”

39. “I wonder if my friend will go with me

40. “I have a workout buddy!”

41. “But they said they aren’t coming today. I guess I’ll stay home and wait till they can pick me up and then we’ll go together. (I can’t believe they cancelled; now I can’t get a workout).”

42. “I’m fat, unattractive and nobody is ever going to love me.”

43. “Spring?” Psssssssssshh. Summer’s coming. When the kids are out of school I’ll have more time to work out.

44. Ooooh-quick diet! Starve for 30 days on some crap juice losing my muscle tone leaving my arms to the easy task of: weathervane! Just stick my arm out and the FLAP will tell you where the wind is blowing. Perfect.

45. Nah, I’ll just wait till kids go back to school.

46. Back to school: “I’m exhausted, I can’t exercise today, I’ll start after I get back into back to school groove.”

47. “NO WAY it’s Halloween? Aww no problem! It’s the first official day of the holiday celebration and now I’m FREE again to eat whatever till the New Year!”

48. “New Years Eve-I’ll wear that black dress AGAIN; it’s the only thing that fits me.”

49. “I worthless.”

50. “HAPPY NEW YEAR………..”

51. “What’s so happy about it? I’m now 40 lbs heavier-I gained 40 lbs in three years?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?”

52. “I can’t do anything right.”

53. “Okay, January 5th I’m goin back to the gym.”

Yes, this is a very common pattern.

How about breaking the cycle at # 18 and find some redemption?

Find redemption here: http://www.absolute-fitness-results.com/usana-challenge.html

This is your chance to make a difference in you, period. There is no need to fear all the evil, pending and absolutely 100% going to happen “holiday weight gain” like its accepted and allowed.

It’s only allowed if you give it permission.

And while there is full pleasure on pleasing our palettes, visiting with family and eating to our heart’s content on Thanksgiving, there’s also a plan in place for the “after the party is over.”

Click here for the already done-for-you plan: http://www.absolute-fitness-results.com/usana-challenge.html

“Yes, it is a miracle that I lost weight on RESET, 6 pounds to be exact, because seriously I have been in a plateau with my weight for two years…that’s right I said it 2 years!!! I have changed my exercise routine, tried not to eat junk and increased my fiber intake, I started running…miles (which I thought I would hate and never imagined doing when I used to weigh over 200lbs.. a lot has changed since then). Nothing has helped or made a shift except the RESET. I am absolutely glad I did it, being on the program reminded me of things about food that I have heard a million times before but for some reason this time it sinked in my brain, food is a drug and effects your mood, health, and obviously weight. I have learned to treat it as such because in all honesty it has been my choice of addiction. Smoking…no, drugs…no, food…pile it on! The pleasure is only momentary.

Thank you Annette for your daily support it meant a lot on the days where I thought the headaches and light-headedness had me in, I just knew that someone was cheering me on and it did help. I have continued to use the protein shakes as meal substitutes and I have already lost a pound and a half this week. Life is good and getting better!! Thanks gurl!”

~ Regina Sanchez

“I starting this Usana cleanse thinking “I love food too much what the hell am I doing to my body”. This first day (Monday) I was scare, apprehensive and eager to get through the day. I had plans to go to a concert that night with friends and while they were eating buffalo wings and drinking beer there I was with my chocolate shake, veggies and strawberries. After that night I thought, ” Hell yeah, I can do this”.

Ready to tackle another day, life happened and my car broke down which left me feeling frustrated and not wanting to go through with the USANA cleanse because I knew that I could not attend my normal work out classes.

After I got to work that day I read the e-mails Annette sent giving support and guidance which helped me realized that I have to think about myself and not worry about what happens around me, cuz that will never change. I set a goal to work out that night (Tuesday) and when I got to the gym it was all about me!!!!

The last three days of the program were rough because I really wanted foods like: chicken, steak, cheese and ice cream. As soon as I remembered that I had a goal for what I wanted to gain from this experience it became clear to me that I needed to put the effort to receive any results……Surprise surprise, my body answered back with……….I lost weight. I know that my goal was to lose weight, but I also gained sooooo much in a good way.

Thanks for all of your support Annette.”

~ Adina Somoza

“I love your daily emails they make such an impact for me. I can’t believe that I am still able to do all of my workouts and by day three I was like really I ate so little worked out hard and my body was satisfied with what I had, really I couldn’t believe it.

I am amazed how well I’m doing the second time around, no headaches. Sometimes I forget I’m doing the reset because I feel good. However I do miss eating other healthy foods.

Day 5 here I come!”

~ Trish Perez

This is it guys, the post Thanksgiving PIG OUT RESET Challenge-and I guarantee it will not only work, but you will find greater pleasure this year in extending the benefits of belly fat loss for the amount of time you choose.

Change the pattern, here’s where to start: http://www.absolute-fitness-results.com/usana-challenge.html

The proof is here.

You can do this.

Choice is always yours.

There are no mistakes.

Choose what your heart tells you.

Believe it, and you will be it.

To all the courageous …..take one step forward,

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment