Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 56

In the exercise world there is not a lot to report.  Skye, my St. Bernard and I went into town and took a walk around the KART trail, which is 1.86 miles.  It was a nice walk the day was beautiful. As we were walking we passed C and her family out riding their bikes.  I was intending on going for a swim and getting into the gym, but the day was spent on the farm and working out Wednesday talk on stress.  I also needed to get to Petoskey to deliver a love seat to Kendra and Kyle my daughter and her husband, plus get adjusted. Kyle is a chiropractor as well.  The nice part is seeing my grandson Hamish also.

Tomorrow is weigh in, our eighth one.  I am almost none emotional about it now.  It is not like I am going to get thrown off the program if I am the lowest in weight loss.  I wonder if the next session we should throw another twist in such as some form of penalty if you are below the yellow line.  Just a thought.  When we were with Kendra and Kyle tonight Kyle asked what my goal was with this “experiment”.  I thought it was very funny he called it an experiment.  I told him it was to get people to balance and see all three aspects of health, how they eat, how they move, and how they think.  My personal goal was to lose 30 pounds.  What I have learned is how I didn’t move, how I also choose my foods (not always wisely), and that it takes work to keep your talk positive, the blogs are probably a good example of that.  So has the experiment worked?  Way beyond my expectations.

Till tomorrow – eat, move, and think well.

Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment