Monday, November 30, 2009

Friction is a fat girls worst enemy...

It’s true!  I gotta find some better workout pants.  See, this is what I mean by excuses.  It’s too easy to find one.  So, I’ll be taking my ass to Fred Meyer’s to get a pair of “fit” pants.  Yikes.  Slightly terrifying; I am the largest person at my 24 Hour Fitness.  It doesn’t bug me too much because it’s the one place I can be sweaty and no one looks at me like I have a big booger hanging out of my nose.

This week has been good but I didn’t meet my first goal which was to hit the gym 5-6 times a week.  I think I’ve been 4 times since I last wrote.  I’ll weigh in the morning.  I haven’t really adjusted my food yet but this next week I’ll be cutting out all fluids and one cup of coffee in the morning, one sugar instead of two.  I really, really, really enjoy my coffee.  I sing the Foldgers commercial song every time I pour, if not out loud then in my head.  I can look at our coffee maker and think to myself, “Now, that’s a promise of a new day”.  It’s completely apart of my daily ritual.  So, for now it’s only going to be one cup a day.  :(

I need new workout music.  I gotta have the beats to forget the work.

This is one of my favorite songs to walk to because the beat fits perfectly with my pace, so much so that I swing my hips a little when it plays.

 

[Via http://huffinandpuffin.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment