Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weighing In - Week 1

Along-with improving my financial health, I am also trying to improve my physical health. And one core goal in this area for me is reducing my weight (by reducing the fat content).

I have tried it all - crash diets including liquid diets, no-carb diets, fruits only diets and none of these have helped me.

We (my husband and I) are planning on trying for kids next year, which means I need to focus on my weight issues while ensuring that I do not compromise on nutrition. My weight loss effort will be completely based on lifestyle changes and I will try and incorporate at least one healthy habit a day towards reaching this.

To check my weight loss progress, I will weigh in once a week. This will be on Wednesdays (almost mid-week) every week. While I would like to add measurements (to check for loss of inches), I will start with just the weighing scale and then progress.

Today’s weight: 67 Kgs

BMI: 29.8

Target Weight by March 2010: 120 pounds

Target BMI: 24.2

No comments:

Post a Comment