Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Plan....

Well, as I said in the last post. I am going to tell you how I am going to accomplish this mission. As you are ready know, I am doing what is called the “Experiment of One”. This program is more of an idea. It is based on my theory that everyone is different and a weight loss program should be customized to you.  Now, if you read my first post, I have gone into this in more depth.  So, with that in mind I have decided to use 3 different programs. By this I mean, i am using principles from 3 different programs available on the market. These 3 programs are P90X, the Reverse Diet, and The RTP Transformation System. Now the reason I have chosen to go this route is because for me, these are solid programs, but there are somethings that i don’t agree with and will not work for me. I did my research and found that this would be the best course of action. So if all goes well in my preparations, Monday is D-Day.  I will go into more detail about how i am using these programs in conjunction with each other as I progress.  Until later!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment