Monday, March 23, 2009

3 month checkup

So I had my 3 month checkup, last Thrusday. They seemed happy with my 32 lbs weightloss and that it’s about in line with everyone elses progress in the clinical trial. I wish it was more, but I think part of this is my fault, I think I need to work more on my head and remember that I need to control what I eat and exercise more.

Anyways, at this appointment the did an EGD to check my tummy and the sutures… basically they wanted to see how they were holding up. I guess there was a disruption of 1-2 centimeters, but I don’t know what that means for me, because the Dr never came back in to talk to me. Which has me all curious and a little peeved. I realize I am a clinical trial patient but still I have questions I want to ask. But I called the reseach nurse, Deeann, and hopefully she will call back and be able to answer my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment