Monday, March 30, 2009

Missed again

It was the drink with the co-worker, I was surrounded by cigarettes, had to have one.  And unlike food, where I can “screw up” and pick up right where I left off, smoking doesn’t seem to work that way for me.  Bummer.  So now I don’t know whether I should try again, or wait until I visit the parents in May.  I know how bad and wrong it is, but I can’t help thinking that I should wait until I lose this 15 pounds I’m determined to lose, then quit.  I’m quite sure I can maintain my weight, much less confident on my ability to lose.   Very disappointing, indeed.  I may quit again tomorrow, or within a few days, and I’m going to have to be much stricter about alcohol.  Hard to do when I’m trying to start dating someone who wants to go for drinks, but I may have to be determined here.  He likes dogs, too, maybe we can walk the dog instead.  I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment