Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 17

Wow, I almost forgot to post today.  That would have been a tragedy.  On my other blog I’m a posting queen, I can’t stop now.

Yoga X  6:30-7:30am

I used to hate downward dog.  Seriously, I despised it.  I thought it was the stupidest thing… but with Yoga X I actually adore downward dog, because the rest of the moves are so painful and long I look foward to having all fours on the ground.  I mean seriously, Warrior 3 for thirty seconds?  Who can do that?  If you don’t know what it looks like, imagine a one-legged table.  That’s it.  and it hurts.

I think tomorrow is legs and chest, which means weightlifting.  Thank goodness!  All this cardio is kicking my ass.

On the plus side, I saw my doc the other day and it turns out I’ve lost five pounds since January.  I’m not sure it is all related to these last two weeks of P90x, but it had to have helped quite a bit.  Losing weight is hard for me because of the Type 1 diabetes.  Five pounds is a pretty great achievement.  *pats self on back*

Now I should really put the rest of this giant lasagna and these girl scout cookies away.

No comments:

Post a Comment