Friday, May 15, 2009

Twitter What You Eat

 

hungry girl

 

 

 

I read an article about Hungry Girl (St Catharines Standard) a woman in her 40’s who started blogging about being hungry and wanting to stay slim.  Now 3  years later she has recipe book that is a New York Times Best Seller, a diet plan that works and she reached her goal to lose weight and keep it off.  I found a neat thing on her site called Twitter What You Eat.  What a cool site, you keep a food, calories and weight diary along with thousands of other people.  They say if your faced with a list of what you eat and drink in a day you’ll think twice about eating again.  Some people like to eat just because they are bored.  I find the worse time for eating is when I’m watching TV, that is my snack time.

No comments:

Post a Comment