Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dear Diary

May 24, 2009

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I did Week 1 Day 3 of both the 100 Push Ups Challenge and the 200 Sit Ups Challenge.  Today I started Week 2 Day 1 of each.  I didn’t get much cardio yesterday except for a round of mini golf and a short after-dinner walk last night because I visited my bf’s parents for the weekend. 

Yesterday my bf and I went to the mall yesterday and I tried on some clothes…and then got promptly depressed after the whole change room experience.  I hate change rooms.  They immediately make me feel bad about the way I look.  Do I walk around looking like that?  Where did that come from that I see in the mirror?  Just disturbing.  However the challenges are going well so I do feel good about my fitness level, just not the dimples everywhere.

Have been trying hard with the diet this weekend.  Travelling and being at someone else’s house is tough especially when you have IBS and lactose intolerancy.  I did sneak a few chips (honestly, a few) and a couple of pretzels.  I took the cheese, sausage and pepperoni toppings off my pizza to remove fatty calories.  No caesar dressing on the salad.  I had 2/3 bag of Smart Pop though last night.

I am going to start posting my workout logs so you can see what my weight routine is, whether a 2 day split twice a week or 3 day split once a week, etc.

Another goal for the summer: rollerblading.  Years ago I had a nasty rollerblading accident involving newly paved roads, a hill, and 2 new sped bumps.  I got some nasty road rash.  Last year I bought a new pair and went once.  Yesterday I bought the whole protective equipment package to match the blades: elbow pads, knee pads and wrist guards.  I’m going to go at least once this summer.  I used to be good.  Now I’m afraid of falling and hills.

References:

http://yarnmom.com/redwork/billfinch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment